- No installation required. This version can be used immediately.
- Go to app.teachergaming.com and click on Login to Web App.
- Download the Windows App from app.teachergaming.com.
- Unzip to a directory of your choice. Preferably not under Program Files, TeacherGaming App needs write access to its installation folder in order to install the games.
- Run the app from TeacherGaming.exe.
Windows, Full Package
By downloading a Full Package App, you don’t have to install each existing game separately, since they are included in the package. The installation procedure is identical with the regular Windows App above.
- Download the Mac App from app.teachergaming.com.
- Open the .dmg file.
- Drag TeacherGaming to Applications.
- Run TeacherGaming from Applications.
- Download the Android App from app.teachergaming.com.
- Install the .apk. You need to allow installing from "untrusted" source, which you can do on the settings of your device. Go to Settings → Security and allow installing from Unknown Sources. (Read more about downloading apps from other sources to your Android devices.)
- Open the app.
- Find the free TeacherGaming app on the App Store. You can also use the direct link at app.teachergaming.com.
- Install TeacherGaming App from App Store.
- Open the App.