- Login with your TeacherGaming account or create an account to TeacherGaming Store. If you're an educator, your account will be verified before you can buy the subscription or receive the educator discount. This verification process usually takes only 24 hours excluding weekends. (Read more detailed instructions: How do I gain access to TeacherGaming Store?)
- After logging in, you can access our subscription package and game licenses on TeacherGaming Store.
- On the Subscription tab, you can select the size of your school by clicking on View Pricing button. The price and tier of the subscription is determined by the number of students. Once done click on the Add to Cart button to add the package to your cart.
- On the Games tan you can add as many licenses per game to your cart as needed. If you purchase 20 licenses of KerbalEdu you have the right to have 20 students playing the game simultaneously. This applies to each game sold. (Read more: How do the game licenses work?)
- When ready, click the cart in the top right corner of the page and complete the checkout process to complete the order.